Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I thought I was over it. I NEED to be over it. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO. I want to move to Florida in the fall, which is a spectacular possibility. "drink all daaaaaaaay, play all niiiiiiiiiiiiight (i'm in miami, bitchhhh)".

I don't even understand why I feel like this...

I just want my tattoo, and many more afterward... My body will become a canvas for artists everywhere, my bare skin is becoming annoying and just... unnecessary, for lack of a better word ;

DESTROY ME




My iPod is still gone, I want a new one.
Enveloping myself in music is the only thing I can think of that may trick me into believing that everything is going to be ok.

everything is going to be ok.


keep the w i n d at your back and the sun on your f a c e.

keepthewindatyourbackandthesunonyourface.
keep the wind at your BACK and the sun on your face.
KEEP THE WIND AT YOUR BACK AND THE SUN ON YOUR FACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment