Monday, August 24, 2009

Ben Gibbard, you know my life.

I haven't felt this way in a while, but I used too; Very prominently. I was just laying in my bed listening to iTunes on shuffle, and this song came on (Someday You Will Be Loved, by Death Cab):


I cannot pretend that I felt any regret
'Cause each broken heart will eventually mend
As the blood runs red down the needle and thread
Someday you will be loved

You'll be loved you'll be loved
Like you never have known
The memories of me
Will seem more like bad dreams
Just a series of blurs
Like I never occurred
Someday you will be loved

You may feel alone when you're falling asleep
And every time tears roll down your cheeks
But I know your heart belongs to someone you've yet to meet
Someday you will be loved



(^^^I'm going to tell myself over and over, as many times as i need to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment